All 7 art Reviews

Into the woods Into the woods

this is beautiful!

ThelittlePolo responds:

Thanks a lot!

Gorillaz of the Galaxy Gorillaz of the Galaxy

This is really great! I love it

ChrisCutler responds:

Thanks mate :D means a lot :D

Vivi Burton Vivi Burton

wow this is great, I think it really captures burton's style in a vey effective yet simple way. I wish you the best with this, I hope jazza will like it as much as I do:)

Crickety responds:

Thanks so much! Truly appreciate it! Goodluck to you too, if you're entering of course ;)

Monty Oum Monty Oum

I really like this! great work ^^

just a heads-up- I think if you tag the WIP picture with the tag for the competition it might disqualify you because it'll look like you have 2 submissions....
he said it once in a video but didn't this time, I just thought I'd let you know just in case...

good luck!

DarkSpartan38 responds:

Thank you for the kind words, but I don't mind if I get disqualified for the prizes these challenges are a great way for me to practice I know I still have a lot to learn.

Lost and melting Lost and melting

I really like how you displayed the theme in such a simple and beautiful piece.
this is in my opinion one of the best I've seen so far

KayAlons responds:

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a great compliment. This is my first entry, so fingers crossed!

Winter's Curse Winter's Curse

beautiful poem for a beautiful drawing

IrmaZwart responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it :D

From Endings to Beginnings From Endings to Beginnings

love this picture! the colors work really well together and the idea is portrayed really good
I just wanted to warn you that it might be a problem that you drew the autumn on the outside because I saw someone asked jazza and he said you cant do that, (draw the season of the person you'e drawing) I just don't want you to get disqualified with such great talent, so you might want to check
good luck!

kailleyy responds:

Thanks for the heads up! Not much I can do unless I do a whole other piece haha. So hopefully it's okay, I explained why I did both seasons in the description. But nonetheless, if it is not accepted I had fun making it and am glad with how it turned out :)